Big Money Vegas Online Slots
|Win Lines||Min. – Max. Bet-Per-Line||RTP||Compatible Devices||Free Spins
(anywhere in view)
|20 Locked Win Lines||£0.01 – £10.00||94.09%||iOS 10+
|3 = 5 spins
4 = 10 spins
5 = 15 spins
It’s VEGAS baby! Get ready to take to the bright lights and fruity reels of Big Money Vegas online slots, right here at Casino 2020. As you take to these show-stopping slots and spin through the 20 locked win lines, you could find yourself on a thrilling adventure featuring Free Spins, Wild symbols and a Win a Spin mini-game that guarantees you a multiplier prize every single time you play!
To make a virtual trip to Vegas you’ll need a mobile or tablet device that runs iOS 10 or Android 5.0 and above. If this is your first time taking a trip with Casino 2020, then you could get up to £20 in bonus credit and up to 20 free spins*, simply for signing up and creating your very first account – no deposit needed.
Big Money Vegas Online Slots Index
- How to Play Big Money Vegas Online Slots
- Win a Spin Mini-Game
- Wild Symbol
- Free Spins
- Progressive Mega Jackpot
- Payout Information and Game Rules
How to play Big Money Vegas Online Slots
- Before you can get spinning on the reels of Big Money Vegas you’ll need to set your total bet. Tap the ‘Bet’ menu in the bottom-left corner of your screen and use the ‘+’ and ‘-’ buttons to adjust your bet-per-line amount.
- Your total bet is calculated by multiplying your chosen bet-per-line by the number of active win lines, which are locked at 20. The minimum you can bet per line is 1p and the maximum is £10; so, if you were to bet 10p per line, your total bet would be £2.00 per spin.
- If you’d prefer to sit back and let the good times roll, you can activate the Auto Spin feature. Also located in the ‘Bet’ menu, you can decide how many automatic spins you would like, up to 99, as well as setting your ‘single win exceeds’ and ‘credit drops below’ amounts.
- Tap the ‘Stop’ button to end your Auto Spins at any time. Alternatively, if any of your set limits are reached your reels will come to a halt automatically.
- To roll in a big money win you will need to spin in consecutive matching symbols on a win line. All win lines run from left to right and for some symbols you’ll need to align 2, whilst for others you’ll need at least 3. You can only win once across each individual line, however wins across multiple win lines will be added together on-screen.
- All wins are a multiplier of your chosen bet-per-line and to view all winning combinations, tap the menu button in the top left corner and select the ‘Paytable’. Once you’re ready to roll, tap the Spin button.
Win a Spin Mini-Game
On these juicy reels you could be in for some big money multipliers with the Win a Spin mini-game. If you spin in 2 or more mini-game symbols in a row on a win line, you’ll unlock this wheel-y great feature. The more symbols you enter with, the higher the potential multiplier prizes will be.
In this mega mini-game you’ll come face-to-face with a colourful 3 ringed wheel. Around the outside are different coloured segments each containing a single multiplier value, as well as a blue arrow segment and a red arrow segment.
You’ll receive a single spin on the wheel and win whichever multiplier it comes to a stop on. If you land on the red arrows, you’ll win the multiplier in the gold section, in the very centre of the wheel. If you find that the wheel comes to a stop on the blue arrows, you’ll collect the 4 multipliers that are inside the silver segment.
After taking your spin and collecting your prize, you’ll return back to the main reels, with your multiplier having already been added to your in-game credit.
This wouldn’t be a casino classic without the infamous Wild symbol. You could soon be going wild for this clever symbol, as it has the ability to take the place of every symbol on your reels, apart from Free Spins and the Mini-Game.
By doing this, it could turn a losing spin into a winning one, or even increase your winning spin total. For example, if you were to align 2 Diamonds on a win line that would already be a gem-erous prize. If, however, there’s a Wild symbol next to them on the win line, it will take the place of a 3rd Diamond and polish you up a x30 multiplier!
Although the Wild is a reel show-stopper, it’s unable to win you the progressive Mega Jackpot. To take home that big money prize, you’ll need to spin in all 5 Jackpot symbols on a win line. Don’t be disheartened though, as a combination of Wild and Jackpot symbols could still win you a star-studded multiplier.
It wouldn’t be a Vegas casino without the chance to spin in Free Spins! You could get 5, 10 or 15 free spins when you find 3, 4 or 5 Free Spins symbols respectively, anywhere on your reels.
These spins are locked to the value of your last paid for bet, but don’t worry, you won’t be charged from your in-game credit – they’re taken from the Big Money Vegas pot.
Whilst you’re in the Free Spins feature, you have the chance to spin in even more free spins – so you could keep on spinning and winning, Vegas style!
Once you’ve taken all your free spins, you’ll return to the main reels, with any winnings having already been added to your on-screen credit.
Progressive Mega Jackpot
During any spin the occurrence of 5 (five) “JACKPOT” Jackpot symbols on an active win line awards the progressive Mega Jackpot. The progressive Mega Jackpot is available on any bet, with 0.025% of the bet being added to the progressive pots. Half of the value gets added to the current jackpot, and half to a reserve pot ready for the next winner.
The Mega Jackpot guaranteed starting value is £20,000, with even higher starting prizes possible with a built up reserve pot. The Mega Jackpot promotional pot system is available over any stake on any participating game plugged into the Mega Jackpot promotional pot.
When the Jackpot is won, it is reset and begins to rise again. Simultaneous wins can occur. If a player wins the progressive Mega Jackpot then a notification would occur BEFORE any other player was awarded the Jackpot. Any players in a game that contributes to that same Mega Jackpot will receive the on-screen notification of a reset the next time they press the spin button if it is within 10 minutes of the jackpot being won. Players will not be charged for the spin generating this notification.
In the event of a communication error after a progressive win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player’s account. While the game is live, the Jackpots cannot be terminated.
Payout Information and Game Rules
RTP: 94.09% based on long term playback. System malfunctions void all payments. Monies are staked in the following order: winnings, player deposits, bonus credit. Casino 2020 general terms and conditions apply.
* 18+. New players only. Available via Feature Game. FS (18p) locked to Cleopatra’s Prizes. Expires 7 days after registration. Winnings paid as bonus credit with x40 wagering requirement. Max withdrawal from bonus winnings is £50. T&Cs apply, BeGambleAware.org