Cosmic Wilds Mobile Slots
|Win Lines||Min. & Max. Bet Per Line||RTP||Compatible Devices||Free Spins (in any order on an active win line)|
|£0.02 – £5.00||94.60%||iOS 10+
|3 = 8 spins
4 = 12 spins
5 = 20 spins
Ready for an out-of-this-world mobile slots experience? Jet off into outer space with Cosmic Wilds and see if you can spacewalk your way to some huge wins. This intergalactic game features sticky Wild symbols and a Gamble feature that could transform your win into something astronomical.
Cosmic Wilds Mobile Slots Index
- How to Play Cosmic Wilds mobile slots
- Free Spins
- Wild Symbols
- Gamble Feature
- Progressive Mega Jackpot
- Payout Information and Game Rules
How to Play Cosmic Wilds Mobile Slots
- Before you can blast off, you’ll need to tap ‘Bet/Lines’ and set how many lines you want to play on and how much you want to bet on each one
- Those two values are multiplied together to determine your total bet, for example if you bet 20p on 5 win lines, your total bet will equal £1
- Ready for lift off? Tap the spin button to wager that total bet and spin the reels
- Or, you can press ‘Bet/Lines’ and select ‘Auto Spin’. You’ll need to choose a number of spins and set a minimum credit level – your spins will stop if you reach this. If you want to, you can also set a ‘single win exceeds’ limit, to stop play if you win big. Tap ‘Stop’ at any time to take back the controls
- To win, you’ll need to match up symbols on any active win line, all of which pay from left to right. Wins across multiple win lines are added together to give you one giant win, but you can only win once on each individual line. If you have more than one possible winning combination on one line, only the highest value win will count
- For all of the information you’ll need to succeed in your deep-space mission, including winning combos and their multipliers, tap the menu button and choose ‘Paytable’
Cosmic Wilds has a very special free spins mode! All of the symbols turn into fruits except for Wild symbols, which become ‘Sticky Wilds’. That means they stay in place when you spin the reels for a certain number of spins. When the counter on the symbol reaches zero, it will disappear.
Your bet settings will remain locked to the values of your last paid spin, but you won’t be charged for spinning while in Free Spins Mode.
The Wild planet symbol is special, because it substitutes for any other symbol on the reels, except for Free Spins. That means it can help you to make up a winning combination by standing in for a symbol you need to complete one. Unfortunately you can’t win the Mega Jackpot with a Wild though – only five matching Jackpot symbols on an active win line can do that.
Each time you win something below £1,000 in Cosmic Wilds, you’ll have the option to gamble that win for a larger one. To begin, tap the ‘Gamble’ button that will appear below the reels. You’ll see three planets out in space, labelled ‘easy’, ‘medium’ and ‘hard’. If you pick the easy option, you’ll have a higher chance of winning, but there’s a small prize on offer. If you go for the toughest one, there’s a much larger prize up for grabs but it’s harder to win.
Tap your chosen planet and a wheel will appear. Tap the spin button in the middle to begin. If you land on ‘lose’, you lose your original win and leave with nothing. Land on a multiplier and your original win is multiplied by that amount and your win will be added to your credit.
Progressive Mega Jackpot
During any spin there is a chance that the Progressive Mega Jackpot can be triggered by achieving 5 (FIVE) Jackpot symbols on an active win line. The Progressive Mega Jackpot is available on any bet, with 0.025% of the bet split evenly between the Progressive Mega Jackpot and the reserve pot. The Mega Jackpot seed value is £20,000. The Mega Jackpot Promotional Pot System is available on any stake on any Casino 2020 slots game.
When the Jackpot is won, it is reset to the seed value and begins to increase again. Simultaneous wins can occur, if another player wins the progressive Jackpot then a notification to this effect would occur BEFORE the current player was awarded the Jackpot. The likelihood of winning the Mega Jackpot increases in correlation with the player’s bet amount.
If there is a communication error after a Mega Jackpot win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player’s account. While the game is live, the Jackpots cannot be terminated.
Payout Information and Game Rules
RTP: 94.60% based on long term playback. System malfunctions void all payments. Monies are staked in the following order: winnings, player deposits, bonus credit. Casino 2020 general terms and conditions apply.