We regret to inform you that we have taken the difficult decision to surrender our licence with immediate effect and you will no longer be able to deposit and use our services.
Please be assured that any outstanding balances on your account will remain protected and available to be withdrawn in accordance with our terms and conditions.
You can find further details of how to withdraw your funds by logging in to your account. If you have any queries relating to our surrender you can direct these to our customer support team by using the Support section of the website.
Crown Duels Online Slots
|Win Lines||Min. & Max. Bet Per Line||RTP||Compatible Devices||Free Spins (Anywhere on the reels)|
|£0.01 – £10.00||93.99%||iOS 10+
|3 = 5 spins
4 = 10 spins
5 = 15 spins
Ready for a right royal rumble? Crown Duels online slots is set on the streets of London town, where crafty criminals are plotting to plunder the Tower of London treasury. Can you mastermind the crime of the century and escape with a fortune?
*18+. New players only. Up to £20 bonus or up to 20 (9p) free spins locked to Cleopatra's Prizes after complete registration. 40x wagering requirement. 3-day availability for all bonuses after being credited. Max win from playing the free spins or the bonus set at £10. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.org
Crown Duels Mobile Slots Index
- How to Play Crown Duels mobile slots
- Wild Symbols
- Free Spins
- Progressive Mega Jackpot
- Payout Information and Game Rules
How to Play Crown Duels Mobile Slots
- First, you’ll need to choose a bet-per-line. Press the ‘Bet’ button and use the ‘+’ and ‘-’ buttons to choose an amount – this will be multiplied by 15 to determine your total bet
- For example, a bet of 10p per line will equal £1.50 per spin, as the 10p bet will be made on all 15 win lines
- If you line up enough matching symbols on a win line, you’ll win! Wins are a multiplier of your bet-per-line and wins always pay from left to right. You can win on more than one win line at once, however only the highest value win on each individual line will count
- You can view all of the winning combinations, win lines and multipliers available in the paytable. To view this, tap the menu button and select ‘Paytable’
The mini-game is accessed by spinning in three or more robber symbols anywhere on screen. To play this board-game-style feature, just press the spin button to spin the wheel and see how many spaces you get to move. Your first move is doubled, before the Queen’s guard gives chase! Each time you stop on a multiplier, it’s added to your total win.
If you manage to complete three full laps of the board, the Beefeater begins to get an extra move with each spin so it’s harder to escape him. When he eventually catches up, it’s time for part two of the mini-game.
Now, you’re in a police line-up! The wheel spins automatically and what it lands on decides your fate.
- If the wheel stops on you, you’re busted! Still, you get to collect your win so far and return to the main game
- If it stops on the other criminal in the line-up, your current win is doubled and you head back to the reels with it
- If it stops on one of the two innocent bystanders, the whole thing starts again! You go back to the chase, where you can pick up even more multipliers
The game keeps going until you reach steps 1 or 2 in the second part of the mini-game.
Bet settings are locked while free spins are in play, so multipliers won are applied to the values of the previous paid spin.
Wild symbols can help you to make a winning combination by substituting for other symbols on the reels. Wilds can’t substitute for Free Spins or mini-game symbols though, and you can’t win the Mega Jackpot with a Wild on your winning line. Only five matching Jackpot symbols will unlock that top prize.
Progressive Mega Jackpot
Payout Information and Game Rules
RTP: 93.99% based on long term playback. System malfunctions void all payments. Monies are staked in the following order: winnings, player deposits, bonus credit. Casino2020 general terms and conditions apply.