Crown Duels Online Slots
|Win Lines||Min. & Max. Bet Per Line||RTP||Compatible Devices||Free Spins (Anywhere on the reels)|
|£0.01 – £10.00||94.50%||iOS 10+
|3 = 5 spins
4 = 10 spins
5 = 15 spins
Ready for a right royal rumble? Crown Duels mobile slots is set on the streets of London town, where crafty criminals are plotting to plunder the Tower of London treasury. Can you mastermind the crime of the century and escape with a fortune?
Crown Duels Mobile Slots Index
- How to Play Crown Duels mobile slots
- Wild Symbols
- Free Spins
- Progressive Mega Jackpot
- Payout Information and Game Rules
How to Play Crown Duels Mobile Slots
- First, you’ll need to choose a bet-per-line. Press the ‘Bet’ button and use the ‘+’ and ‘-’ buttons to choose an amount – this will be multiplied by 15 to determine your total bet
- For example, a bet of 10p per line will equal £1.50 per spin, as the 10p bet will be made on all 15 win lines
- If you line up enough matching symbols on a win line, you’ll win! Wins are a multiplier of your bet-per-line and wins always pay from left to right. You can win on more than one win line at once, however only the highest value win on each individual line will count
- You can view all of the winning combinations, win lines and multipliers available in the paytable. To view this, tap the menu button and select ‘Paytable’
The mini-game is accessed by spinning in three or more robber symbols anywhere on screen. To play this board-game-style feature, just press the spin button to spin the wheel and see how many spaces you get to move. Your first move is doubled, before the Queen’s guard gives chase! Each time you stop on a multiplier, it’s added to your total win.
If you manage to complete three full laps of the board, the Beefeater begins to get an extra move with each spin so it’s harder to escape him. When he eventually catches up, it’s time for part two of the mini-game.
Now, you’re in a police line-up! The wheel spins automatically and what it lands on decides your fate.
- If the wheel stops on you, you’re busted! Still, you get to collect your win so far and return to the main game
- If it stops on the other criminal in the line-up, your current win is doubled and you head back to the reels with it
- If it stops on one of the two innocent bystanders, the whole thing starts again! You go back to the chase, where you can pick up even more multipliers
The game keeps going until you reach steps 1 or 2 in the second part of the mini-game.
Bet settings are locked while free spins are in play, so multipliers won are applied to the values of the previous paid spin.
Wild symbols can help you to make a winning combination by substituting for other symbols on the reels. Wilds can’t substitute for Free Spins or mini-game symbols though, and you can’t win the Mega Jackpot with a Wild on your winning line. Only five matching Jackpot symbols will unlock that top prize.
Progressive Mega Jackpot
During any spin the occurrence of 5 (five) “JACKPOT” Jackpot symbols on an active win line awards the progressive Mega Jackpot. The progressive Mega Jackpot is available on any bet, with 0.025% of the bet being added to the progressive pots. Half of the value gets added to the current jackpot, and half to a reserve pot ready for the next winner.
The Mega Jackpot guaranteed starting value is £20,000, with even higher starting prizes possible with a built up reserve pot. The Mega Jackpot promotional pot system is available over any stake on any participating game plugged into the Mega Jackpot promotional pot.
When the Jackpot is won, it is reset and begins to rise again. Simultaneous wins can occur. If a player wins the progressive Mega Jackpot then a notification would occur BEFORE any other player was awarded the Jackpot. Any players in a game that contributes to that same Mega Jackpot will receive the on-screen notification of a reset the next time they press the spin button if it is within 10 minutes of the jackpot being won. Players will not be charged for the spin generating this notification.
In the event of a communication error after a progressive win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player’s account. While the game is live, the Jackpots cannot be terminated.
Payout Information and Game Rules
RTP: 94.50% based on long term playback. System malfunctions void all payments. Monies are staked in the following order: winnings, player deposits, bonus credit. Casino 2020 general terms and conditions apply.