Heaven Or Hell Wilds Online Slots
|Win Lines||Min. & Max. Bet Per Line||RTP||Compatible Devices||Free Spins (Anywhere on the reels)|
|£0.01 – £2.00||94.33%||iOS 10+
|3 = 5 spins
4 = 7 spins
5 = 9 spins
Ready for a sinfully good slots game that can deliver some heavenly wins? Hell yea! The age-old battle of good vs evil is raging in Heaven Or Hell Wilds, but which side will you choose? Look out for the Double Your Money Wilds Feature where picking a side could earn you a huge prize!
Heaven or Hell Wilds Mobile Slots Index
- How to Play Heaven or Hell Wilds mobile slots
- Wild Symbols
- Double Your Money Wilds Feature
- Free Spins
- Progressive Mega Jackpot
- Payout Information and Game Rules
How to Play Heaven or Hell Wilds Mobile Slots
- Whether you see yourself as a saint or a sinner, how to play is exactly the same. Tap ‘Bet’ and use the ‘+’ and ‘-’ buttons to choose a bet-per-line
- As this game is locked to 15 win lines, your bet-per-line will be multiplied by 15 to decide your total bet, or cost per spin. E.g. bet 10p a line for a total bet of £1.50
- When you’re ready to play, tap the spin button and the reels will begin to turn
- Line up a winning combination of symbols on a win line, and you’ll be awarded a multiplier of your bet-per-line. Wins are paid from left to right, and only the highest win on each individual line will count. Wins across several win lines in one spin will be added together to form your total win.
- To access all of the heavenly wisdom you need, including all of the winning combinations and their multipliers, tap the menu button and select ‘Paytable’
In this game, Wild symbols have not one, but two special powers! Firstly, they’ll substitute for any other symbol on the reels, except for Free Spins, to help you make up a winning combination. You can’t win the Mega Jackpot with the help of a Wild though, as only five matching Jackpot symbols on one win line can unlock that coveted prize.
Secondly, any wins you spin in that include a Wild symbol will activate the Double Your Money Wilds Feature! More on that below…
Double Your Money Wilds Feature
It’s time to choose a side and see if you can double your Wild win! When you enter the feature, you’ll see the leaders of Heaven and Hell, either side of a gold and purple wheel. All you need to do is choose who to put your faith in and tap the spin button on that side.
You can’t lose here, but you could double your win. If the wheel lands on the side you chose, your win will be doubled and added to your credit. If the other side wins, you still get to keep your original prize. Thanks heavens for that!
When you enter Free Spins mode, your bet settings will be locked to the values of the last spin you paid for. Any wins will be awarded as a multiplier of that locked bet-per-line, but of course, you won’t be charged for any spins you make while in this mode. The bill for these spins has been covered for you by the big man upstairs!
Progressive Mega Jackpot
During any spin the occurrence of 5 (five) “JACKPOT” Jackpot symbols on an active win line awards the progressive Mega Jackpot. The progressive Mega Jackpot is available on any bet, with 0.025% of the bet being added to the progressive pots. Half of the value gets added to the current jackpot, and half to a reserve pot ready for the next winner.
The Mega Jackpot guaranteed starting value is £20,000, with even higher starting prizes possible with a built up reserve pot. The Mega Jackpot promotional pot system is available over any stake on any participating game plugged into the Mega Jackpot promotional pot.
When the Jackpot is won, it is reset and begins to rise again. Simultaneous wins can occur. If a player wins the progressive Mega Jackpot then a notification would occur BEFORE any other player was awarded the Jackpot. Any players in a game that contributes to that same Mega Jackpot will receive the on-screen notification of a reset the next time they press the spin button if it is within 10 minutes of the jackpot being won. Players will not be charged for the spin generating this notification.
In the event of a communication error after a progressive win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player’s account. While the game is live, the Jackpots cannot be terminated.
Payout Information and Game Rules
RTP: 94.33% based on long term playback. System malfunctions void all payments. Monies are staked in the following order: winnings, player deposits, bonus credit. Casino 2020 general terms and conditions apply.