Live Wild Reels Online Slots
|Win Lines||Min. & Max. Bet Per Line||RTP||Compatible Devices||Free Spins (anywhere on the reels)|
|£0.01 – £10.00||94.54%||iOS 10+
|3 = 5 spins
4 = 10 spins
5 = 15 spins
The excitement is electric around this powerhouse of a mobile slots game, and it’s easy to see why. Live Wild Reels is fully charged with great features, including a gutsy Gamble option, mixed wins and a shockingly good mini-game.
Live Wild Reels Mobile Slots Index
- How to Play Live Wild Reels mobile slots
- Wild Reels Mini-Game
- Wild Symbols
- Gamble Feature
- Free Spins
- Progressive Mega Jackpot
- Payout Information and Game Rules
How to Play Live Wild Reels Mobile Slots
- Feeling amped up and ready to go? Before you can play, you’ll need to tap ‘Bet’ and decide on a bet-per-line that suits your budget. Use the ‘+’ and ‘-’ buttons to change your settings
- This game is locked to 15 win lines, so the amount you choose will be multiplied by 15 to make your total bet e.g. bet 10p a line and your total bet will be £1.50
- Ready to flip the switch? Press the spin button to fire up the reels. Any wins you spin in will be a multiplier of your bet per line
- Live Wild Reels also has an Auto Spin feature. Press ‘Bet’ and then ‘Auto Spin’ to activate it, then choose how many spins you’d like. You’ll have to set a minimum credit level that you don’t want to drop below, but you may also want to set a limit to stop your spins if you win big. If so, set a ‘single win exceeds’ limit. Press the spin button to start and hit ‘Stop’ at any time to take the power back
- To win, you’ll need to line up a winning combination of symbols on a win line. You might win on multiple win lines in one spin, in which case, all of those prizes are added together to form your total win. You can only win once on each line, so only the highest value symbol combo counts. Finally, win lines always run from left to right
- The paytable contains everything you need to know about winning combinations and their multipliers. Press the menu button and then ‘Paytable’ to view it
Wild Reels Mini-Game
If three or more Wild Reels symbols roll in anywhere on screen at once, the mini-game is activated. Here, you’ll see a set of reels that has a Wild Reels symbol locked in its centre. That Wild Reels symbol works just like a standard Wild symbol, substituting for other symbols to make up a win.
Press the spin button and see if you can line up three matching symbols on any of the five win lines, with the help of that Wild Reels symbol. If you do, you’ll win the associated multiplier. You’ll get to keep trying until you run out of spins. When the mini-game ends, you’ll collect any prizes and return to normal play.
The Gamble feature is available for any wins below £1,000, and you can activate it whenever you see the ‘Gamble’ button appear below the reels. A red and green wheel will appear, along with a selection of multiplier amounts. All you need to do is pick the multiplier you want to play for. The bigger it is, the harder it’ll be to win.
If you change your mind and want to keep your original win, you can hit ‘Collect’ to exit the Gamble feature. Still want to gamble? Then pick a multiplier and press the spin button. If the wheel stops on red, you lose your winnings and go back to the reels empty-handed. If it’s green, you win the multiplier that you chose to play for, and it’s applied to your original win.
As always, Wild symbols are the star of the show in this game, because they can help you turn a losing spin into a win. They’ll substitute for any other symbol to make up a winning combination, except for Free Spins and mini-game symbols. They also can’t help you to win the progressive Mega Jackpot, as you can only do that with five matching Jackpot symbols on one win line. Spinning in a combination of Jackpot and Wild symbols will still earn you an electrifying multiplier though!
When you spin in three or more Free Spins symbols, you’ll activate Live Wilds mode! A special Free Wild symbol will remain locked in the middle of the reels for the duration of your free spins. As this works in the same way as a normal Wild symbol, it can really help you to generate some huge winnings while you spin for free. While you’re in this mode, you won’t be able to change your bet-per-line, so this stays the same as your last paid-for spin. Of course though, your credit won’t be charged until you return to normal play.
Progressive Mega Jackpot
During any spin there is a chance that the Progressive Mega Jackpot can be triggered by achieving 5 (FIVE) Jackpot symbols on an active win line. The Progressive Mega Jackpot is available on any bet, with 0.025% of the bet split evenly between the Progressive Mega Jackpot and the reserve pot. The Mega Jackpot seed value is £20,000. The Mega Jackpot Promotional Pot System is available on any stake on any Casino 2020 slots game.
When the Jackpot is won, it is reset to the seed value and begins to increase again. Simultaneous wins can occur, if another player wins the progressive Jackpot then a notification to this effect would occur BEFORE the current player was awarded the Jackpot. The likelihood of winning the Mega Jackpot increases in correlation with the player’s bet amount.
If there is a communication error after a Mega Jackpot win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player’s account. While the game is live, the Jackpots cannot be terminated.
Payout Information and Game Rules
RTP: 94.54% based on long term playback. System malfunctions void all payments. Monies are staked in the following order: winnings, player deposits, bonus credit. Casino 2020 general terms and conditions apply.