Operation Wilds Online Slots
|Win Lines||Min. & Max. Bet Per Line||RTP||Compatible Devices||Free Spins (in any order on an active win line)|
|£0.02 – £10.00||94.62%||iOS 10+
|3 = 5 spins
4 = 7 spins
5 = 9 spins
Welcome to Operation Wilds, agent. Your mission is to land big wins and clean out the villain’s casino. Will you succeed in the Blackjack Royale multiplier mini-game? It’s time to put you to the test.
Operation Wilds Mobile Slots Index
- How to Play Operation Wilds mobile slots
- Wild Symbols
- Blackjack Royale Mini-Game
- Free Spins
- Progressive Mega Jackpot
- Payout Information and Game Rules
How to Play Operation Wilds Mobile Slots
- Set your bet-per-line from within the ‘Bet’ menu. Use the ‘+’ and ‘-’ buttons to select your desired amount.
- As this game is locked to 9 win lines, your bet is multiplied by 9 to determine your total bet. For example, £0.10 per line multiplied by 9 win lines equals a total bet of £0.90 per spin.
- When you’re ready, tap the spin button to wager your total bet. This will spin the reels and any winnings will be highlighted to you.
- Auto Spins are also available in the ‘Bet’ menu. Select up to 99 automatic spins, set a minimum credit limit and a maximum win limit. Tap ‘Stop’ to end Auto Spins at any time; Auto Spins will also automatically stop if you reach any of your limits.
- Wins are combinations of matching symbols. Wins across multiple win lines will be added together on-screen. Only the highest win per line is paid. All win lines pay from left to right.
- To view all winning combinations, tap the menu button in the top left corner and select the ‘Paytable’. All wins are a multiplier of your bet-per-line.
Wilds are symbols that can substitute for any other symbol on the reels (other than mini-game or Free Spins symbols) to help complete winning combinations. Wilds can be more than one symbol at once to help win across multiple win lines. Wilds cannot win the Mega Jackpot – 5 Jackpot on a win line are needed to win the ultimate prize.
Blackjack Royale Mini-Game
Spin in 2 or more playing card symbols in a row on a win line to trigger the mini-game. Here you will get the chance to bet on any amount for a guaranteed multiplier win, bet on 20 or more for a chance of a bigger prize, or bet on 21 for a chance of winning the ultimate prize. The size of potential multiplier wins depends on how many playing card symbols you spun in to trigger the mini-game.
Once your bet is placed, the dealer will flip two cards. If your bet was successful, your multiplier win will be totalled up and added to your account. If the total of the revealed cards is less than your bet, you’ll return to the reels without a win. Find the combinations of cards possible from within the paytable.
In-game free spins are locked to the bet setting for your previous paid-for spin. No credit is taken from your account for these spins and all winnings are awarded as usual.
Progressive Mega Jackpot
During any spin the occurrence of 5 (five) “JACKPOT” Jackpot symbols on an active win line awards the progressive Mega Jackpot. The progressive Mega Jackpot is available on any bet, with 0.025% of the bet being added to the progressive pots. Half of the value gets added to the current jackpot, and half to a reserve pot ready for the next winner.
The Mega Jackpot guaranteed starting value is £20,000, with even higher starting prizes possible with a built up reserve pot. The Mega Jackpot promotional pot system is available over any stake on any participating game plugged into the Mega Jackpot promotional pot.
When the Jackpot is won, it is reset and begins to rise again. Simultaneous wins can occur. If a player wins the progressive Mega Jackpot then a notification would occur BEFORE any other player was awarded the Jackpot. Any players in a game that contributes to that same Mega Jackpot will receive the on-screen notification of a reset the next time they press the spin button if it is within 10 minutes of the jackpot being won. Players will not be charged for the spin generating this notification.
In the event of a communication error after a progressive win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player’s account. While the game is live, the Jackpots cannot be terminated.
Payout Information and Game Rules
RTP: 94.62% based on long term playback. System malfunctions void all payments. Monies are staked in the following order: winnings, player deposits, bonus credit. Casino 2020 general terms and conditions apply.