Spin A Clue Online Slots
|Win Lines||Min. & Max. Bet Per Line||RTP||Compatible Devices||Free Spins (in any order on an active win line)|
|£0.02 – £20.00||94.51%||iOS 10+
|3 = 5 spins
4 = 7 spins
5 = 9 spins
Investigate the reels of Spin A Clue Slots and find the suspected killer to draw a con-clue-sion in this murder mystery. Play now and start collecting some winner clues!
Spin A Clue Mobile Slots Index
- How to Play Spin A Clue mobile slots
- Wild Symbols
- Tooled Up & Usual Suspects Mini-Games
- Free Spins
- Progressive Mega Jackpot
- Payout Information and Game Rules
Spin A Clue Mobile Slots
- Open the ‘Bet/Lines’ menu to set your bet-per-line amount and active win lines, using the ‘+’ and ‘-‘ buttons to select your amount
- Your total bet is a result of multiplying your bet-per-line by active win lines. Therefore, if you bet 5p over 20 win lines, your total bet will be £1.
- Once you’re ready to get snooping and collecting some clues, press the spin button to start spinning the reels.
- If you want to focus on the case and clues, you can turn on ‘Auto Spin’, which is available under the ‘Bet/Lines’ menu. Before getting the automatic spins started, select the number of spins, minimum credit limit and a maximum win limit. The reels will automatically stop if any of the set limits are reached or you press ‘Stop’.
- To earn a win, you need to spin in matching symbols on an active win line. All win lines run from left to right. Wins across multiple win lines will be added together on-screen. Only the highest win per line is paid.
- All wins are a multiplier of your bet-per-line and each symbol represents a different multiplier. View all winning combinations in the ‘Paytable’ found under the menu button in the top left corner.
Spin in the Wild symbol and it will substitute for almost any other symbol to making a winning combination. Wilds just can’t substitute for mini-game and Free Spins symbols. Match up a Wild with a Jackpot symbol and you’ll still receive a win, but you can’t with the Mega Jackpot with a Wild — you need five Jackpot symbols to win that grand prize.
Tooled Up & Usual Suspects Mini-Game
The Tooled Up mini-game is a unique feature that you can only unlock when you spin in 2 or more Tool symbols in a row on an active win line. With a choice of 5 different weapons on the line, you can only pick one to reveal its wheel of fortune to you. Spin the wheel to receive your win, before returning to the main reels.
Pick a wheel in the Usual Suspects mini-game, after unlocking this mini-game by spinning in 2 or more Suspect symbols in a row on an active win line. With 3 choices to pick from a line-up of suspects, each chosen suspect will reveal a wheel with a chance to win a multiplier reward. The wheels will turn automatically and determine whether you receive a win or not, before returning to the main reels. All wins won during the spins, will be combined together and added to your in-game credit.
To get up to 9 Free Spins, spin in 3 or more Free Spins symbols in any order on an active win line to activate Free Spins mode. Any spins played in Free Spins mode won’t be charged from your credit and will be locked to the settings of your last paid spin.
Progressive Mega Jackpot
During any spin the occurrence of 5 (five) “JACKPOT” Jackpot symbols on an active win line awards the progressive Mega Jackpot. The progressive Mega Jackpot is available on any bet, with 0.025% of the bet being added to the progressive pots. Half of the value gets added to the current jackpot, and half to a reserve pot ready for the next winner.
The Mega Jackpot guaranteed starting value is £20,000, with even higher starting prizes possible with a built up reserve pot. The Mega Jackpot promotional pot system is available over any stake on any participating game plugged into the Mega Jackpot promotional pot.
When the Jackpot is won, it is reset and begins to rise again. Simultaneous wins can occur. If a player wins the progressive Mega Jackpot then a notification would occur BEFORE any other player was awarded the Jackpot. Any players in a game that contributes to that same Mega Jackpot will receive the on-screen notification of a reset the next time they press the spin button if it is within 10 minutes of the jackpot being won. Players will not be charged for the spin generating this notification.
In the event of a communication error after a progressive win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player’s account. While the game is live, the Jackpots cannot be terminated.
Payout Information and Game Rules
RTP: 94.51% based on long term playback. System malfunctions void all payments. Monies are staked in the following order: winnings, player deposits, bonus credit. Casino 2020 general terms and conditions apply.