Throne of Kings Slots Online Slots
|Win Lines||Min. & Max. Bet Per Line||RTP||Compatible Devices||Free Spins (anywhere on the reels)|
|£0.02 – £5.00||94.6%||iOS 10+
|3 = 5 spins
4 = 10 spins
5 = 15 spins
Casino 2020 presents the throne that all kings seek in this adventure slots game! In Throne of Kings, war ravages the kingdom, leave the throne empty and unoccupied… and that’s where you come in!
Throne of Kings Slots Index
- How to Play Throne of Kings mobile slots
- A Game of Spins Mini-Game
- Gamble Feature
- Wild Symbols
- Free Spins
- Progressive Mega Jackpot
- Payout Information and Game Rules
How to Play Throne of Kings Mobile Slots
- Set your bet-per-line by tapping the ‘Bet’ menu, and use the ‘+’ and ‘-’ buttons to select your amount.
- This will help give you your total bet. For example, £0.10 across 9 win lines = £0.90p total bet. This is always displayed on screen.
- Tap the spin button to wager your total bet, and watch those reels turn!
- Auto Spins are available in the ‘Bet’ menu. Select up to 99 automatic spins, a minimum credit limit and a maximum win limit. Tap the spin button to start the reels spinning. Auto Spins will end when a limit is reached, or by tapping ‘Stop’.
- Line up symbol combinations on a win line to earn a prize. All win lines pay out from left to right. Wins across multiple win lines are added together on-screen before going into your account credit. Only the highest value win per line is paid.
- To view all winning combinations, tap the menu button in the top left corner and select the ‘Paytable’. All wins are a multiplier of your bet-per-line.
A Game of Spins
Spinning in 3 or more banner symbols will trigger the Game of Spins mini-game. The more symbols you collect, the more chances you’ll get to win – 3, 4 or 5 symbols will earn 3, 4 or 5 spins respectively.
Once the mini-game starts, choose a reel set – bronze, silver or gold. Each reel set has a different number of active lines, with bronze having 5, silver having 3, and gold 1. The bronze reels are the most likely to earn a win, but with smaller multiplier prizes. The gold reels are the least likely to pay out, but carry the biggest potential win.
A King’s Gamble
For wins under £1,000 you can choose to gamble your prize. Tapping ‘Gamble’ will enter the 4-reel gamble feature. The first symbol already in place will be the symbol you need to spin in across the reels for a kingly win. If you choose to gamble, you will stake your current prize and spin the next reel. After each successful spin, you will have the option to gamble further or collect your prize and return to the reels. If you fail to spin in a matching symbol, your multiplier and original stake will be lost.
If you activate the Free Spins mode by spinning in 3, 4 or 5 Free Spin symbols anywhere on the screen, you’ll be in for a frosty treat of 5, 10 or 15 free spins respectively. These spins won’t be charged from your credit, and will be locked to the value of your last paid for spin.
The huntress symbol will aid you in creating those winning combinations so you can still gather your treasure. For example, spinning in 2 phoenixes and a Wild symbol will pay out the prize for 3 x phoenix symbols.
Just be warned: you can’t win the Mega Jackpot with a Wild. You need to line up 5 Jackpot symbols for that!
Progressive Mega Jackpot
During any spin the occurrence of 5 (five) “JACKPOT” Jackpot symbols on an active win line awards the progressive Mega Jackpot. The progressive Mega Jackpot is available on any bet, with 0.025% of the bet being added to the progressive pots. Half of the value gets added to the current jackpot, and half to a reserve pot ready for the next winner.
The Mega Jackpot guaranteed starting value is £20,000, with even higher starting prizes possible with a built up reserve pot. The Mega Jackpot promotional pot system is available over any stake on any participating game plugged into the Mega Jackpot promotional pot.
When the Jackpot is won, it is reset and begins to rise again. Simultaneous wins can occur. If a player wins the progressive Mega Jackpot then a notification would occur BEFORE any other player was awarded the Jackpot. Any players in a game that contributes to that same Mega Jackpot will receive the on-screen notification of a reset the next time they press the spin button if it is within 10 minutes of the jackpot being won. Players will not be charged for the spin generating this notification.
In the event of a communication error after a progressive win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player’s account. While the game is live, the Jackpots cannot be terminated.
Payout Information and Game Rules
RTP: 94.6% based on long term playback. System malfunctions void all payments. Monies are staked in the following order: winnings, player deposits, bonus credit. Casino 2020 general terms and conditions apply.