Whirlpool Wins online slots
|Win Lines||Min. – Max. Bet-Per-Line||RTP||Compatible Devices||Free Spins
(any order on an active win line)
|15||£0.01 – £10.00||94.04%||iOS 10+
|3 = 5 spins
4 = 7 spins
5 = 9 spins
Arrgh you ready to set sail across the reels of Whirlpool Wins online slots? Board this Casino 2020 pirate ship and prepare to face some reel waters as you navigate the 15 locked win lines. Follow the treasure map and you could soon be loading up on a multiplier prize loot. Whilst out at sea, make sure to look out for the Whirlpool symbol as it could spin in some new watery wins!
To row out onto these reels, you’ll need a device that runs iOS 10 or Android 5.0 and above. If you want to play for real money on these arrghh-some slots, you’ll need a free casino bonus or to have made a deposit by phone bill or use any other deposit method accepted by Casino 2020. Alternatively you can play for free in demo-mode!
If this is your first time visiting the waters of Casino 2020 then you could swirl your way to a no deposit Welcome Bonus, which includes free spins, when you sign up to Casino 2020 and create your very first account!*
Whirlpool Wins Online Slots Index
- How to Play Whirlpool Wins online slots
- Whirlpool Symbol
- Wild Symbol
- Free Spins
- Progressive Mega Jackpot
- Payout Information and Game Rules
How to play Whirlpool Wins
- Before you can set sail across the seas, you’ll need to set your total bet. You can do this by adjusting your bet-per-line amount within the ‘Bet’ menu. Use the ‘+’ and ‘-’ buttons to decide your bet-per-line value; the minimum you can bet per line is 1p and the maximum is £10.
- Your total bet will be calculated by multiplying your bet-per-line by the number of win lines in play, which in Whirlpool Wins are locked to 15. For example, a 10p bet-per-line over the 15 win lines, equals a £1.50 total bet.
- Once you’re ready to row across the reels, tap the spin button to wager your total bet.
- Need both hands to steer your way to a win? You can use the Auto Spins feature, also located in the ‘Bet’ menu, to select up to 99 automatic spins. You can also set your ‘single win exceeds’ and ‘credit drops below’ amounts.
- You can manually end Auto Spins by pressing the ‘Stop’ button at any time. If any of your set limits are reached your spins will come to a stop automatically.
- To swirl up a win on these slots, you’ll need to spin in consecutive matching symbols on a win line. All win lines run from left to right. Only the highest win per line is paid, but wins across multiple win lines will be added together on-screen to form a total Whirlpool Win!
- All wins are a multiplier of your bet-per-line and will depend on the type of symbol you spin in. To view all the winning combinations that you could hook onto, tap the menu button in the top left corner and select the ‘Paytable’.
As you’re sailing the seven slots seas, it’s important to look out for the Whirlpool symbol. It can only be found in the Whirlpool Wins waters and it unlocks a special feature.
The Whirlpool symbol will only appear on your middle reel. Firstly you’ll be awarded any winnings from that spin and then you’ll watch as the waters start to change. The Whirlpool will begin to swirl, pulling in any symbols that are directly above, below or next to it.
From here, a new set of symbols will fall into the waters left empty by the Whirlpool. Any winnings that come from this cascade will be added to your on-screen credit.
The symbols that fall in after the Whirlpool are taken from the different reel set and the Jackpot cannot be won from the symbols that spin in.
You could soon be about to shoot up some serious multiplier wins, if you see the revolver Wild symbol appear on your reels. This nifty symbol has the ability to take the place of almost every other symbol to try and draw out a Wild win!
For example, you’d have just watched a win float on by if you’d spun in 2 A symbols on a win line. But there will be no need the walk the plank if there’s a Wild symbol next to them on the win line. As it will take the place of a 3rd A symbol, hooking onto a x25 multiplier prize!
Although the Wild symbol is a pretty sharp shooter, there are a couple of things that it simply cannot do. Wilds cannot take the place of Free Spins or Whirlpool symbols and it can’t win you the progressive Mega Jackpot. To land that loot, you’ll need to spin in all 5 Jackpot symbols on a win line.
Out in these waters, there’s more than just multiplier prizes waiting to be won, as you could row your way to 5, 7 or 9 free spins, if you spin in 3, 4 or 5 Free Spins symbols in any order on an active win line.
These spins are anchored to your last paid for spin, but you won’t be charged from your in-game credit. These spins are a gift from the Whirlpool Wins shipmates.
Once you’ve taken all your free spins, you’ll sail back to calmer waters, with any winnings having been already added to your on-screen credit.
Progressive Mega Jackpot
During any spin there is a chance that the Progressive Mega Jackpot can be triggered by achieving 5 (FIVE) Jackpot symbols on an active win line. The Progressive Mega Jackpot is available on any bet, with 0.025% of the bet split evenly between the Progressive Mega Jackpot and the reserve pot. The Mega Jackpot seed value is £50,000. The Mega Jackpot Promotional Pot System is available on any stake on any Casino 2020 slots game.
When the Jackpot is won, it is reset to the seed value and begins to increase again. Simultaneous wins can occur, if another player wins the progressive Jackpot then a notification to this effect would occur BEFORE the current player was awarded the Jackpot. The likelihood of winning the Mega Jackpot increases in correlation with the player’s bet amount.
If there is a communication error after a Mega Jackpot win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player’s account. While the game is live, the Jackpots cannot be terminated.
Payout Information and Game Rules
RTP: 94.04% based on long term playback. System malfunctions void all payments. Monies are staked in the following order: winnings, player deposits, bonus credit. Casino 2020 general terms and conditions apply.